Wednesday, June 01, 2005

.: YOU! :.

GOSH! i got my 1st BD PRESENT! *yes, BD PRESENT, n i mean it! no more... u hear me?!* my fav babyG watch!! eyeing it for months... wondering when will i b able to afford it... arghhh!! cant believe it man!! its really rite b4 my eyes! its mine... mine... my preccioussss~ *grinz*...

YOU! u really r spoiling me! for ur 4 words... u'd been paying a high price for it... u noe?! but cant win u on dat... its ur life... i cant change it... hey i owe u too much... dun even noe hw many IOUs' i'll hav to write... goodness damn! when will i build up my karma if YOU continued to spoonfeed me?!?!

still hav to say THANK YOU! im really indebt to YOU...

.: Into the Wind at 4:00 PM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1 Breeze(s)

Blogger Jinekii.Rezuri:
silly you... really... silly you... love the watch but dun get consumed by it ya? ... preciousssssssss... LOL... no need to say "hope you liked it" cause i know... you love it...

::4:40 PM, June 01, 2005::  

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music