Monday, July 11, 2005

.: To Myself :.

im awake... yes i still am... at 0340hrs... stoning away... not tired... not sleepy... not happy... dun ask me y... i dunno... maybe my depression is coming back... will it? good... i need it... depression slims me down... ha... *yes im crazie... oh god, kill me*

wondering abt something nw... something which i dun wan to wonder... something which i shldnt even wonder... im lost... i had lost... *giv me 1 punch in d face ppl... i need it...*

turn for d better? my life? who am i kidding... im so scared to step into my new stage of life... im so scared of anything, everything... im wasting my life... i hate it... yet... *do something! think positive! rite? i noe... i dunno*

wanna cry... but no tears... wanna shout... but too strained... wanna complain... but no use... *shutup biatch!*

*im toking to u... when will u ever listen... when will u practice wat u've preached? wats d point of trashing things out when it'll still ends up in nothing? dun tok to me anymore... i hate everything dat u've said/thought/done... i hate u...*

.: Into the Wind at 4:00 AM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

0 Breeze(s)

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music