Friday, May 12, 2006

.: New Haircut :.

i've finally cut my hair! and its very short worz compared to my previous waist length... nw it's slightly abv shoulder... whahaha... shane got such a shock when she saw me juz nw... wonder hw ken will feel? hmmm... coz to him, gers with short hair means nothing but ugly... weird rite... haiz... he sure will say me... but its ok... les like can le... hehe...

tmr bringing precious to spay... so nervous lor... see her so happy, bouncing ard but after tmr she wun be able to jump or run for atleast 1 week... she sure hates me... aiyaya... but i still think its gd for her... pray that everything ends well and she'll recover soon... *god bless her*

.: Into the Wind at 10:32 PM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

0 Breeze(s)

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music