Sunday, August 28, 2005

.: Suay Week :.

dis wk has been a very suay wk for me...

fall down fr stairs on wed... missed a step n poof... fall flat on d grd... huge patch of bruise on my leg nw...

waited for 1 whole wk for d laptop centre to call but to my disappointment... not a single call fr dem...

almost fell fr stairs again on fri while shopping at bugis... luckily les was beside me to hold me in time...

nite... went to played pool wif shane n les... lost every round... not even close to winning kinda lose... terrible...

now... ear hurt... alot... on n off... causing me to hav headache too... sux...

.: Into the Wind at 12:03 AM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1 Breeze(s)

Blogger Jinekii.Rezuri:
poor thing... but well try to think of nicer things that happened through the weekend ba... i bet there are nice things! =D
cheery ya silly!

::12:10 AM, August 29, 2005::  

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music