Sunday, October 23, 2005

.: New Feel :.

yesh! my hse's renovation is finally done! new coat of paint... new tiles... new shelves... new feel... new home... hehe..

still cant get use to my purplish room thou... n my living room... bright orange... cant take it man... still prefer d old pastel orange... shldnt hav let my sis choose d living room color... *blechx*

i am so blank out... everywhere is so dusty... dun even noe where to start cleaning 1st... im not going to open my shelves til nxt yr... spring cleaning in oct :\... count me out... zzz

.: Into the Wind at 11:10 PM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

0 Breeze(s)

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music