Tuesday, May 23, 2006

.: Coincidence :.

am feeling sick today... headache, sore throat n flu... din really like porridge but since long time nv eat it le so asked les to help me buy porridge... les bought chicken rice for himself...

juz nw mum called back to ask me wat i want for dinner n i told her anything... yey me n my anything... mum bought the same porridge for me and the same chicken rice for herself!! hw nicceee~~ gross~ im feeling sick doesn't mean i can only eat porridge OK?! no more appetite... haiz

.: Into the Wind at 7:34 PM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

0 Breeze(s)

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music