Thursday, August 03, 2006

.: Wed Updates :.

1st practical went smoothly for me thou i was quite reluctant to go at 1st... *so early in d morn! i wanna sleep more lor!* my 1st instructor was very friendly, said im considered quite gd for my 1st time, n if i keep going, i shld be able to pass very fast... hee... but i hav my own doubts, i dun hav high hopes for myself... juz hope dat i wun spend too much on it... mum n dad gonna box me if it cough up to total more than $2000... eniwae, while i was driving, my instructor kept striking conversation with me till i started mumbling," i can't talk, i can't talk..." lolx...

tmr going for my 2nd practical... hmm, wonder who will my instructor be? hopefully he's a very nice guy... nah, hopefully all the instructors are very nice guys... yeah~

after lesson, went to collect my new watch *Puma - gift from les... thankies*... so happy... finally got a new 1 despite having decided on another watch *Guess* since long ago... cld say its luv at 1st sight... n its oso fated dat the initial 1 doesn't hav stocks in many places... ha... bought a new handbag too... from billabong... man, im so damn poor nw...

in d evening, went to meet my pri sch frens... so nervous, like going for matchmaking... haha... les said im crazie... i think is bcos seeing them achieved so much at my age makes me feel inferior... haiz... crap crap crap... ignore me, haha... in fact, dey are a lovely bunch of frens... dey nv insult or show any discrimmination towards anyone... dey are still as fun n humourous... am so glad dat we still keep in touch after so many yrs... had dinner at vil'age *the old marche* at heeren... after dat went to hark cafe... alan was being sabo by d guys to go on stage to sing... luckily its him dat kenna sabo coz his singing not bad worz... towards d end, alan *hardcore Man U supporter*, brandon *mr tall man! he almost touched the top of the ceiling!* n wilson *welcome back wil! our man is back from UK!* all got sabo by elaine *pretty miss air stewardess* n me *d childish kid =/* to go on stage sing 'lang hua yi duo duo'! gosh! damn hilarious!

overall, enjoyed myself there... maybe nxt time can get les n shane to go too... bet they will sing much better than some of their patrons... ha

.: Into the Wind at 11:07 PM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

0 Breeze(s)

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music