Saturday, December 31, 2005

.: New Year Resolution :.

my new year resolution is... ... to get a pup of my own!!!! but suppose in my dreams will b easier... haiz

went eastpoint wif mum... saw many cute little pups... among dem is my fav: silky terrier! omg! dey look sooo teeny weeny n adorable to d core... trying to balance demselves on nimble feets... look so ke lian xi xi... awww~~

tried to psycho my mum into buying one... but to no avail... again... all her logics on not getting pup r so great dat dey over-ruled everything i said... sianz... haiz actually din carry too much hope either... got use to being rejected le...

but... wishing is of no harm rite? ha... therefore, my new year resolution is... still... to get a pup of my own!!!! whahaha!!

HAPPY 2006 EVERYONE!!

.: Into the Wind at 6:30 PM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

0 Breeze(s)

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music