Friday, August 11, 2006

.: Buzzie Week :.

as buzzie as a bee... over the freshies flag day, discussing dis, arranging dat, preparing those n the list goes on... yet, nobody seems to appreciate wat we did *esp the johnny look-alike* haiz... glad dat its all over, actually not quite lah coz still got rag day performance on sat... but y shld we help when dey juz left us to fend for ourselves during flag? evil, tsk tsk...

eniwae, im going for my 3rd practical on dis sat... my 2nd practical was scary, it was my 1st time to drive on actual road! i was hogging the road with my 40km/h speed, lolx... vehicles behind me kept wanting to overtake... i dun mind lah but my instructor mind, geez... asked me to drive faster, accelerate, cannot let them overtake, i hav the rite of way, blah blah blah... he scolded 1 container truck who cut into my lane:" these kind of driver r wat we called idiot. u noe y dey r called idiot? bcos dey got so many yrs experience on the road, yet dey want to cut into ppl's lane." i was like, duh? den he scolded a taxi driver who horned at me from behind... saying that driver got attitude prob, can't see the 'L' plate? etc. actually i think the 1 with attitude prob is he himself, lolx...

hope my nxt instuctor wun be him again... can't stand him boasting abt himself... =X

.: Into the Wind at 11:49 AM :.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

0 Breeze(s)

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • .: unveil :.
  • name : Rachel.Zing
  • crydate : July.2nd
  • sign : Cancer
  • guardianstar : Moon
  • birthflower : Larkspur
  • birthstone : Ruby
  • °°°°°°°°°°
  • .: wishlist :.
  • Birkenstock-Papillio-Madrid
  • Addidas-Pumps
  • Forever21/Topshop-Dress
  • Hongkong Trip
  • Japan Trip
  • Less Stress!!
  • Get my driving licence
  • Win a CAR! Haha
  • °°°°°°°°°°

Windows Media Player 10 - Music